Our Mission is to Serve, Empower, Engage, and Educate those that are a part of or looking to become involved in the Atlanta Film and TV community.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q. Is Atlanta Film and TV a Casting Company?
A. No. We teach courses, post informative blogs, host events, and coach individuals in the Atlanta Film and TV Industry.
2. Q. Is Atlanta Film and TV a Talent Agency?
A. No we do not represent Talent.
3. Q. Does Atlanta Film and TV post Casting Calls or Auditions?
4. Q. Is Atlanta Film and TV a Production Company?
A. No. You can however, schedule an appointment here for questions in regards to filmmaking.
5. Q. How can I be featured for your Conversations with Atlanta's Movers and Shakers series?
A. We only accept applications. You can apply here.
6. Q. Are you currently hiring?
7. Q. Are you looking for Guest Bloggers?
A. No. Unfortunately, we are not.
9 Q. I'm new to Atlanta wanting to get into the film and tv scene. Can you assist me?
A. Yes. You can do so by scheduling an appointment here.
8. Q. Can Atlanta Film and TV assist me with booking jobs in film and television?
A. No. We are not a job placement site. Nor do we assist with castings, or production gigs.
10. Q. How can I be put on your mailing list?
A. You can do so by going to the Atlanta Film and TV website.
11. Q. How can I get in touch with someone about covering a story, host a redcarpet, or book as a speaker?
A. You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
©2023 by Atlanta Film and TV. All Rights Reserved.